St Andrews Church, Manakau
St Andrews was opened on 23rd December 1894 by the Rev James McWilliam of Otaki who gave the site, & consecrated in April 1895 by the Rt Rev Fredric Wallis, Bishop of Wellington. The Rev Digby Jenkins, Deacon, assisted at both.
The Church, built by Charles Nees to accommodate 80 people was built in local timber and can be used for local weddings.
Tennis Court on Mokena Kohere Street - free use all year round.